This is where future annual and interim reports and other financial information will be published.
Why invest in TPS?
- TPS forest assets have high and stable growth.
- High divided price ratio of 2/3 in dividends.
- For every tree felled, TPS will reinvest 1/3 of future profits in new tree seedlings.
- TPS aims to list the company’s shares on a trading venue (stock exchange) no earlier than 2025.
- In addition to timber, future values in TPS are in values added in the form of furniture, flooring and carbon dioxide offsets, etc.
- BGF is a strong and experienced partner of TPS.
Governments in the region aim to radically increase the countries’ forest habitats by 2030. This provides great security for a possible expansion in the countries where we operate, as the business is in line with the countries’ intentions.
The tree plantings are currently
undergoing a certification process with FSC,
Forest Stewardship Council,
which raises the value of products significantly.
Last but not least, an investment in TPS involves both an ecological and a social commitment.